Eccentric Global understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared on line. We will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
This Policy applies to Our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of Our Site.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Account”
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site. “Cookie”
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site.
means this website, www.eccentricglobal.com.
“UK and EU Cookie Law” :
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
means Eccentric Global company registered in India, whose registered address is 311, Saraogi Mansion, MI Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Our Site, www.eccentricglobal.com, is owned by Eccentric Global, a company registered in India, whose registered address is 311, Saraogi Mansion, MI Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan..
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
2. Email address
3. Business/company name
4. Contact phone number
5. Project details
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016 and enforced from 25 May 2018.
We use your data to provide the best possible service to you. This includes:
1. Keeping you up to date on the progress of the enquiry you made to us;
2. Keeping you up to date on services relating to this enquiry (such as Security Patches, core technology (eg PHP version) updates, newer plugins etc.;
3. Marketing that we feel is relevant to both your known technologies (that we may have worked on) and industry;
4. Supplying Our services to you;
5. Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
6. Supplying news on offers and discounts that may be available from time to time;
7. Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
8. Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
9. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above , and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. You can request to review, edit or delete your data at any time
We value data security very seriously and to protect your data we have put in place several physical and electronic measures to safeguard data collected by the site whilst you are visiting.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Your Right to Withhold Information
Most areas of the site are accessible without the need to submit any information at all. However some areas of the site will be user name and password protected and will require you to submit data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. To access, edit or delete your data please contact the links provided or email to email@example.com.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?